When arriving on site please follow the 10 miles per hour speed limit.
When arriving at Headlands please pay in the cabin on the left hand side. Please state your arrival time , Name , Registration number and amount paying on the board provided.
Place your dues in one of the envelopes provided , Write you name and Registration number and amount on the envelope and mail through the letterbox on your left hand side.
You must not commence fishing until you have paid and signed in , You may be asked to leave if you ignore this.
- Barbless hooks only
- Two rods Maximum
- Unhooking mats to be used at all times
- No keep nets
- No pole fishing
- No bait boats
- No fixed rigs
- No double or treble hooks
- No lures or spinners
- No braided mainline
- Ensure you have an adequate size net for your type of fishing
- A hand full of pellet
- Single Hook baits
- No Grounbaiting
- No Spodding or Spombing
- No Nuts or Hemp
- No floating baits or fishing off the top
- Live bait can be used , You are welcome to use silvers caught on our lakes for predator fishing
- No PVA Bags or mesh
- Be respectful to our fishery and fellow anglers
- A Valid rod license must be held. Click here to purchase a rod license
- Take all litter away with you.
- No Glass Bottles
- No dogs
- No unsupervised children
- Do not discard used tackle on our banks
- Follow the 10 MPH speed limit ,
- Drive and park in designated area's only , Click here for parking map
- Leave swims clean and Tidy
- Caution when casting near Power lines , Click here for safety advice